We are a secular school committed to equal opportunities. The school uniform was designed to be practical and comfortable and fit in with this philosophy. All students wear trousers and a QPCS outdoor coat, in the form of a cagoule or waterproof jacket is a compulsory part of the uniform. Students like our uniform and enjoy wearing it. Our uniform is available from ‘ACE Clothing’.
ACE Clothing Company
12b Magnet Road (Rear Entrance)
East Lane Business Park
Telephone: 0208 045 0296
Normal Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday - 9.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Ace Clothing Open for QPCS Only
Saturday 18th July - 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
Thursday 23rd July - 5.30 - 8.00 p.m.
Open on Saturdays:
15th August, 10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. until 26th September
ACE CLOTHING CLOSED:
Monday, 3rd August – Friday, 7th August
Outer Wear (with logo)
- Waterproof Jacket (heavy weight) or
- Waterproof Fleece Jacket or
- Both Cagoule Jacket in a Bag and Fleece
All students MUST have one of these types of outdoor wear.
Students choosing either of the waterproof jackets may also purchase a fleece if they wish.
Basic Uniform (with logo)
* Black or Red Aertex Shirt
* Black Sweatshirt
* Plain Black Tailored Trousers
- Girls - Greenwich Trousers or Lingfield Trousers
- Boys - Plymouth Trousers or Putney Trousers
School trousers should not be stretchy material, have patch pockets, be tight at the bottom i.e. drainpipe/skinny style trousers.
Flat, practical shoes/trainers
PE Kit (with logo)
* Sports Shirt
* Grey Sweatshirt
* Grey Tracksuit Bottoms
* White T-shirt
* Black Shorts
NB - the basic uniform may not be worn for PE.
On days when students have P.E. on their timetable, they should bring in a towel to use after their shower.
* Sports Socks
Plain Black or Plain Red Hijab if required
Year 7 Swimming Lessons
Swimming Shorts (boys)
Full Swimming Costume (girls) - No bikinis
Cap and googles (Optional)
- All items marked * can be purchased only through ACE Clothing.
- Footwear may be purchased at the store of your choice.
- All clothing should be clearly named.